Wow - it was amazing to see him.
- Lots of cockroaches in that area (we don't have many in most areas of Wisconsin - so that's new). None in his apartment - so that's good!
- He's getting used to the bike. The storms have come mostly at night - so he hasn't had to bike in the rain yet! It's super humid there.
- The not-great grocery store they go to is really their only shopping. They can get a ride to Walmart (several miles away) every 2-3 weeks from what I understand?!
- He's been working and studying a LOT.
- He has an awesome trainer/companion.
- He loves his ward and members (it's a Spanish Ward). He understands most everything - but still learning the language (of course).
- The members there are amazing... the woman whose house they were in said she considers them her adoptive sons... Warms a mom's heart - that's for sure!
- He's got a head cold, and a little homesick... so it was good he could talk to us. We had a group hug (that's the close-up).
- He VERY MUCH looks forward to emails and would love to hear from anyone/everyone!!