Monday, July 10, 2017

Transfers: I'm staying in Oak Cliff, and Elder Flores is leaving

Mom's notes in BLUE..

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:06:13 -0500
From: Brett Hogg <brett.hogg@myldsmail.net>
To: Susan J. Hogg <shogg@wi.rr.com>



As of right now I'm staying in Oak Cliff, and Elder Flores is leaving! He's going out to Nacogdoches!! It's really weird, so far the list of people being transferred/not being transferred, is weird. I wonder if it's just because of the transition, or if it's is going to be weird forever lol.



Update: We heard that his new companion will be Elder Gibson. Pictures to come! 

Not a whole lot to report on this week, we didn't do much for the 4th, just a lot of fireworks in the street.


Thank you so much for the package!! I love the ties! I should be good for a good while.


We had a funeral for the outgoing missionaries that was fun we cooked up a ton of that meat, and had funeral potatoes and Mac and Cheese, it was pretty neat.




(We wrapped them in seran wrap)







Note from Mom: I think if this is hilarious... I hope others do? Haha

Also we handled a snake...


Also, show this picture to a Mexican, it's hilarious.


Brett had asked me to send the GPS (we aren't using it) - so I sent him a blow-up globe... (and the GPS). Apparently these pictures of them looking at the "Globe Position System" at Texas... and I don't think it was working...



More street art ... 




Eeeww?  I'm glad I send him treats!



Oh yea also we smashed an Old tv!




And we keep seeing signs with bullet holes but we never get a picture of them. Well we finally got one!



No comments:

Post a Comment