Monday, May 22, 2017

Oak Cliffn' it

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Oak Cliffn' it
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 17:54:14 -0500
From: Brett Hogg 

Hows it going!

This week was pretty good. We launched a video challenge thing (think ice bucket challenge). I haven't uploaded mine yet but I probably will today. I challenged you guys and Dante, so you better get on to making one! 

Today we went to the Pie Emporium in the hipster part of Oak Cliff (it's called Bishop Arts). It was expensive but super good, some of the best pie I've ever had I'd say (besides Grandma Debbie's of course). They even put it in a little basket thing. 



I also got to see the lady in our ward who owns the house Lee Harvey Oswald was renting a room in when he shot JFK. It was her grandmother's house, and she remembers meeting him when she was younger! She said he was really nice, and shes pretty sure he didn't act alone. She believes it was LBJ, the CIA, and the Mob.

Otherwise just normal missionary stuff. 

Love,
Elder Hogg

Just some cool Oak Cliff street art.








No comments:

Post a Comment