Monday, November 13, 2017

Not Transferring - Staying in Oak Cliff! Wow!

From: Brett Hogg
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 5:25 PM

Not much to report on this week. I thought I was getting transferred, so that was supposed to be the meat of my email, but I guess the meat is now that I'm staying in Oak Cliff for 9 months!! Barely anyone got transferred. Our zone is the biggest in the mission, and we only had 2 people get transferred out. As of right now the work isn't split. So thats a bummer. I don't think President Dalton wanted to break anything up, so as not to shake up December too much. Its kind of funny because I went around and took pictures with a bunch of members lol. Anyway, I'm excited to see the baptisms we are going to have here.

Other than that I got to meet my cousin, Sheila, and her family! They're super cool, and as I'm typing this, I'm realizing I get a picture with them. We chatted and she took us to chick-fil-a. I honestly didn't realize she was actually coming until I got a call from Elder Pattee at the church building, saying I'm here with your cousin! So I zoomed right over and that was pretty cool.

Anyway, cant wait to update you with more Oak Cliff adventures in the future!

Con Amor,
Elder Hogg

Note from Mom: We were so excited that our niece Sheila went to see Brett! She lives in Texas, I guess just West of his area. So SWEET! I received the following picture from her!



No comments:

Post a Comment