Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day Skype!

From Mom:

Twice a year, we get to skype with Brett.  This is my 3rd Mother's Day skype (since he was out before cancer during that time. And, consequently, he will only be gone for 1 Christmas.. he'll be home by Christmas this year.... I hope! haha)

We talked about all sorts of things... just filled in on what he's been doing.. and how he's enjoyed different people in Texas.  He really REALLY loves his mission - even when the work is hard, or when there is nothing to do (which is even harder).

Enjoy Brett's testimony in Espanol - and some crazy pictures I captured during the call (sorry for the audio being poor.. I should have figured out how to record the session rather than record it on my phone from the computer.)









No comments:

Post a Comment