Monday, September 3, 2018

BANISHED... to the Shady 580

Subject: BANISHED (again)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 17:40:33 -0500
From: Brett Hogg 

Well Friends and fam, it was nice knowing you! I'm out to a little town called Idabel, Oklahoma, never to be heard of again! Its technically a bilingual area, but from what I understand it's pretty much all English. This also means we won't really have dinners with members of the church ever again. I'm excited to serve the good people of the "Shady 580" (The area code of southern Oklahoma).
Image result for idabel oklahoma
I'm sad to be leaving the great Hispanics (and food) here in East Dallas/Mesquite. Love them! Also this week we found a really cool lady, and her daughters (a family!). She was a referral from the leader of the spanish branch of the church up in McKinney. They recently went though a significant family/life event that has left them struggling, and the mom looking for God. I was very excited to teach them more, but Elder Wyatt will do great with them. 

Other than that not a whole more to report on. I'm excited for another adventure out east and helping people find true happiness though the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!

Love ya!
Elder Hogg

From Mom: No pictures from Brett this week, but a great member in the Mesquite area texted a couple pictures to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment