Monday, September 10, 2018

Deleted Email - but a lot of pictures!

Subject: Re: Oooohhhh..k.lahoma!!! 🎶🎵🎤
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:20:09 -0500
From: Brett Hogg 


So here's the deal, I had my email all typed out, putting the finishing touches on it when it all got erased!!!! And because I'm running low on time, I might not be able to get a new one typed out, so you might get two long ones next week. :(

Congrats Scott/mom on the Eagle!!! Also congrats to Bro Carter for doing so much for it too, lol. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!! I'm still looking for bigger belt buckle. If I find one I'll get it out to ya.

Glad to hear the packers are doing well, Elder Kornhonan my new companion is a bears fan so...

Dad sent me some pictures of WV it looked pretty cool!  (Eric was in West Virginia last week for work, taking down a crane.)

Note from Mom:
We received a lot of pictures - and no explanations. I'll update this post with his captions if we get explanations next week. All of my comments are always in BLUE. 

Another note - I think I'll send his companion some proper team gear!!  Poor kid doesn't know what a good team is. ☺

This does not look good. :P


















No comments:

Post a Comment